You can contact us if you’re not happy with any aspect of our services.  Your family or friends can talk to us on your behalf as well.

Our service is completely confidential.

We will need to know who is involved, what you are not happy about, what you want to happen, and some information about you. With this information, we will work with you to make things better.

We recommend that you call us directly on 03 9360 9103, even if you’re not sure yet if you want to make a complaint, we can provide advice and information to help you decide what you want to do.

You can also use the following form to lodge your comments/complaint;